Monday 16 January 2012

Clutch PTG Review

So as you know I recently got a super sexy Clutch PTG, well I gripped her today and took her out and here's a very quick review.


Check out the custom grip job!


She has been shredded! Actually, she's been shredded a bit more than intended as I hit a pot hole while doing a coleman and flipped her into a curb. ooops! The concave is really nice, in fact I'd go as far as to say it's lovely and with some super coarse grip tape your feet aren't going anywhere soon. 
  
With the bushing set up i have in the randals (88a purple sabre barrel boardside and an 83a reflex cone road side) she's quite turny and pumps like a dream, I actually think that on the shorter wheel base and with grippy square lipped wheels you could experiment with a bit of slalom. She certainly feels nimble as hell when skating around.
  
The cult converters still aren't properly broken in yet, so stand up steeze is currently unavailable (i can do stand up steeze on the board i've got my cult classics on), however for hands down slides they slide a very looooooooooooong way…about twice as far as classics at a similar speed. Once they're properly broken in and starting to cone I imagine they'll be ace for freeriding and sliding.
  
All in all a fantastic board and I love her! ♥

She'll also be absolutely bitching for Boarder X…now if only someone in the UK would run a comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment